Online Bike Fitting
Welcome to our Online Bike Fitting. If you are unable to visit us but would like to benefit from our expertise, our online service is ideal.
Below we outline the process, the cost and what is involved.
Video Appointment - £80.00
A single-focused call for addressing a specific concern. Up to 60 minutes.
Online Bike fit - Full bike - £120.00
Involves checking all aspects of your bike fit setup. Includes a video call.
Below are examples of the videos which will provide us with exactly what we need. Some videos are required, while some are additional and ideal. The more you can provide the better!
Once you have your videos to hand, we will send a "File Request" which allows you to easily upload all the videos privately to us. If you have any questions please email us email@example.com.
Video from Side - Required
1. Riding in an upright position (Hands on the tops of the bars/Basebar for TT bikes), looking forward, medium effort and comfortable gear selection. 10-20 secs
2. Main riding position (Hoods with hands into brake levers/Extensions for TT bikes). Medium effort and comfortable gear selection. 20 secs. Then increase gear selection (slower cadence) and hard effort for 20 secs.
3. Hands in to drops, reaching for brakes. Medium effort and comfortable gear again. 10-20 secs. (Road bike only)
Video from Front and Back - Additional ideal
4. Riding with hands on hoods, into brake levers, looking forward. Medium effort.
4.1. Riding in to drops, reaching for brakes. Medium effort.
Video Exercises - Required
5. Standing and looking forward, from front and back.
5.1. Bending to touch toes - viewed from the side.
5.2. Squats - from the front. Feet hip width apart, feet straight or slightly heel-in. Slow and deep as possible. 8 reps
Video Exercises - Additional ideal
6. Single-legged knee bend / single-leg squat. 6 per leg.